Danzarts is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code and your donation is 100% tax deductible.
You can help us in our efforts to grow our companies, Dance Academy and offer more quality performances and community workshops.
6 Ways YOU Can Support DanzArts
- DONATE Please consider a tax-deductible contribution of $10, $25, $100 or more, which will greatly improve our ability to create quality programs. See below for a list of the ways your donation will have a direct impact on our success.
Donate Online See set giving amounts on this page for specific goals DanzArts is needing to reach.
Donate Via Mail (Send a Check to):
4579 Mission Gorge Place
San Diego, CA 92120
- VOLUNTEER DanzArts is a non-profit organization that relies on the generosity and dedication of its volunteers. They serve on our staff, board of directors, committees, during performances and as interns. They generally become involved with our organization by attending one of our committee meetings or volunteering at an event. Everyone is invited to attend a meeting of any committee that interests them to learn more about the opportunities available. We are also always seeking highly dedicated professionals to serve on our Board of Directors.
- SEE US PERFORM See a list of our upcoming Event Here
- SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT US! Become our fan on Facebook and share our story with friends.
- HIRE US Book us for a corporate party, convention, theater performance or other special event. You can also invite us to perform at your charitable event.
- ATTEND A DANZART FRIEND-RAISER EVENT See our Events page for upcoming parties, raffles, performances and other friend-raisers. If you would like to assist us with a fund-raiser please Contact Us!